.NET Application Developer
As a .NET Application Developer, you will be responsible for developing high-end performance driven web applications for our customers. Our customers range from mid-sized to large international companies in various domains like Logistics, Manufacturing, Shipping, Aviation etc. You will be responsible for design and development of existing projects and new enhancements, execute project plans, enforce coding standards, and consistently deliver high-quality applications to customers.
Implementation of projects at The Logic Factory are a high-pressure, fast paced challenge. There will be no boring moment in your work: your capabilities will be challenged to the maximum. That’s why only the smartest ones may apply for this position. You will grow your industrial knowledge as well as your technical knowledge at a tremendous tempo, enabling you to perform the more complex roles in project teams such as Technical Consultant, Algorithm Expert, Industry Solution Expert or Business Consultant, depending on your ambition and your skills.
- At least 3+ years of professional software industry experience with strong understanding on implementation of Object Oriented concepts
- Hands-on development experience in C#.Net and ASP.Net with databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Strong problem solving skills in complex web and windows environments, ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems. Extensive experience with a variety of server-side technologies, databases and frameworks
- Hands-on development experience on .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web Service and WCF with experience on MVC 3.0 or 4.0 and Entity framework, Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, JSON, XML and SQL
- A relevant Microsoft Certification (e.g. Solutions Developer) will be an advantage for your application
- Hands-on development experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008/2012 & Oracle databases
- Good experience in Database design, writing stored procedure/Views/Functions
- Knowledge of various software lifecycles like waterfall, Agile is essential and latest industry trends in desktop, mobile and web platform development
- Strong communicative skills, fluency in English is a MUST
- Working experience of Telerik controls will be an added advantage
A hands-on programming test will be a part of the selection process.
The current opening is based at our The Logic Factory office in Ahmedabad – India
Nature of the job
We offer a fun full time job with flexible working hours, state-of-the-art infrastructure and exposure to work on latest technologies. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded.
This role is primarily based in Ahmedabad – India, but you will be expected to work with colleagues in Europe and the US. Travel to and from customer sites or TLF Offices is occasionally required.
B.E./ B. Tech / M.Tech (IT/CE) or MCA