A Quintiq Specialist is responsible for the technical execution of implementation projects: you design, build and test advanced planning and scheduling optimization applications based on a business analysis. This requires not only excellent technical skills, but especially the ability to understand and translate a real-world business problem into an object-oriented model.
Implementation of projects at The Logic Factory are a fast paced challenge. There will be no boring moment in your work; your capabilities will be challenged to the maximum. You will grow your industrial knowledge as well as your technical knowledge at a tremendous pace, enabling you, over time, to perform the more complex roles in project teams such as Quality Assurance, Technical Consultant, Algorithm Expert or Business Consultant, depending on your ambition and your skills.
- prior Quintiq modelling experience
- Candidate must have between 3 to 5 years of professional software development experience, with strong understanding on implementation of object oriented concepts
- Having previous experience working as a Quintiq Specialist is a clear advantage for your application
- Hands on development experience using Java, C++, C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 or similar object oriented platforms with databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Extensive experience with a variety of server-side technologies, databases and frameworks
- A flair for solving complex logical puzzles and a passion for solving high-end Advanced Planning & Scheduling solutions and algorithms
- Experience in operations research and optimization will be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving skills in complex environments, ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Understanding of Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, JSON, XML and SQL is an asset
- Hands-on development experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008/2012 & oracle databases
- Knowledge of various software lifecycles like waterfall, Agile is essential and latest industry trends in desktop, mobile and web platform development
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English is a MUST
- Willingness to travel abroad for projects as and when required
A hands-on test will be a part of the selection process
The current opening is based at our The Logic Factory office in Den Bosch – The Netherlands
Nature of the job
We offer a fun full time job with flexible working hours, state-of-the-art infrastructure and exposure to work on latest technologies. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded.
This role is primarily based in Den Bosch – The Netherlands, but you will be expected to work with colleagues in Europe, India and the US.